5 things to do in Singapore for a day trip
Singapore is a booming economic powerhouse, with its GDP per capita being ranked as the second-highest in the world. A day trip to Singapore will give you access to many of Asia’s most popular attractions, including Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. With that said, here are 5 things to do for your next day trip to Singapore!
1. Visit the Gardens by the Bay
2. Take a ride on the Singapore Flyer and get an aerial view of the city
3. Watch a movie at Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, one of Asia’s largest performing arts centers
4. Have lunch at Lau Pa Sat food center in Chinatown
5. Go to Marina Bay Sands, Singapore’s most iconic building with its infinity pool and world-class shopping mall
If you’re looking for a day-long adventure, look no further than Singapore. With its endless shopping malls and modern architecture, the city has something to offer everyone in your group. However, it can be difficult to decide on what activities are best for this type of trip so we compiled five things that would make any day outing more enjoyable. Let us know if you have other suggestions!