6 Things to do in Bali, Indonesia
Bali is the perfect destination for travelers looking to get their feet in the sand and explore an exotic culture. It’s filled with lush rice paddies, stunning architecture, and friendly locals who are always happy to offer up some local wisdom about their homeland. If you’re still on the fence about where to go next, here are 6 things that everyone should do when they visit Bali!
1. Visit the Tirta Empul Water Temple
2. Eat at one of the many local restaurants
3. Explore Bali’s rice terraces during sunrise or sunset
4. Take a boat tour around the island
5. Watch an authentic Balinese dance performance (such as Legong)
6. Try out some traditional Indonesian food, such as Nasi Goreng and Satay
When thinking about what to do in Bali, the first place that comes to mind is usually a good beach. But there’s so much more! Check out some of these other great things you can do while exploring this beautiful country. What else should we add to our list? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll make sure it gets added for future travelers like yourself!